fanatic.fm is a web-based platform for branded music. Brands can sponsor an artist’s album or singles, and when fans play the music, the sponsor pays the artist out of a pre-determined budget. The artist and fanatic.fm also donate part of the proceeds to a charity. Our model lets brands advance beyond product-consumer relationships and tap into the affinity that forms between true fans and musicians.
What does fanatic.fm do for sponsors?
- Your support for artists translates into high click-through rates and positive impressions
- The player can be placed on multiple websites to broaden sponsor reach
- International in scope – global opportunities for brand exposure
- fanatic.fm is compatible with existing brand/artist campaigns
- There is an integral philanthropic component, which generates good will
- fanatic.fm is not passive; social media promotion is built into the platform
- As a growing platform with numerous artists, there is music to suit every brand
- Low risk – you set the budget for your sponsorship campaign, but you spend only when your campaign is actually viewed
- Data are available – track your performance
- The fanatic.fm marketing team works closely with you to maximize your opportunities
Superior CTR performance
- 3.60% click-through rate from the fanatic.fm player to sponsor websites
- 0.42% click-through rate from impressions
How it works
- You follow the simple steps to sign up as a fanatic.fm sponsor.
- Your Creative provides images and texts to display in the fanatic.fm player.
- You establish a budget and duration for a sponsorship campaign.
- You invite one or more artists to have their music sponsored by you. To do this, click on the Musicians link at the top of the fanatic.fm site, select a musician and click on the “Sponsor” button under the musician’s player.
- fanatic.fm’s marketing team can help you find good matches, including pre-release music that you can review and sponsor for a high-impact official release.
Promoting your brand
- Links to your website, facebook, etc. are placed on the fanatic.fm player.
- You embed the player on your brand’s web site, facebook page, and so on.
- Promote your campaign through your social media assets, and ask the musicians and fans to promote the player.
- Fanatic.fm also promotes the sponsored music to fan communities, music bloggers.
For further information
- Visit http://fanatic.fm
- Katherine Hollinsworth, Chief Development Officer (905-330-6521)
- June Kinoshita, Chief Strategic Officer (617-669-1706)
“Brands and bands partnering for music that changes the world”